Amendment No. 1 of 2017
Amendment No. 1 of 2017 of the Singapore International Commercial Court Practice Directions contains amendments to Parts VII, VIII, XII, XIX and Appendix B. The amendments are summarised below:
- amendments to paragraphs 36 and 37, on the payment of deposits upon commencement of case or filing of application in the Court of Appeal;
- amendments to paragraphs 60 and Appendix B Form 7 on the use of teleconference, video conference and audio-visual facilities / MIT facilities;
- amendments to paragraphs 76 and 120, and Appendix B Form 10, on applications to disapply any rule of evidence found in Singapore;
- amendments to paragraphs 76 and Appendix B Form 10, on management of pleadings; and
- amendments to paragraph 82, on variation or amendment of case management directions.
The amendments are effective from 1 January 2017.
A summary of these amendments may be found in the annexed document:
SICC Practice Directions Amendment No. 1 of 2017